We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you subscribe to our mailing list, ask us to contact you, or purchase our products.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
In addition to the personal information that you submit to us, we may collect personal information about you from reputable third parties.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide you with information concerning our activities. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our humanitarian work, services and products.
- For analytical purposes to improve our website and outreach.
- To inform you of any changes to our website or services.
We use your mailing or email address to communicate directly with you. You may choose to opt out of receiving our communications at any time.
We may inform you of other purposes at the time we collect some forms of information.
Our commitment to data security
ArianeKirtley.com uses industry-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to protect the confidentiality of personal information and the security of all transactions made through our website.
Your access to data, and your choices
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please contact us at the email or mailing address provided at the end of this policy if
- You would like to access the data that we received from you, or make corrections to it,
- You wish to be removed from our mailing list.
- You would like us to remove all the information we hold on you
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Data you choose to send us electronically is entirely at your own risk.
To optimized the speed of our website, we may utilize certain fonts file from Google’s servers. In order for Google to deliver the desired font, it uses a visitor’s IP address. The Google server records the IP address and sends the Google Font file.
Then our website loads with the provided Google Fonts file. By proceeding on our website, you are acknowledging that you understand and accept this practice.
Third Party Links
(updated May 25, 2018)
914 Robin Road
Silver Spring, MD 20901